Duffus Village Hall was rebuilt in 1999 with the assistance of Lottery Funding following a fire which destroyed the original hall.

The original hall was erected in 1952 (the original grounds were gifted to the village by the local laird).  The building was a a Nissan hut and had just 1 hall.

Now Duffus Village Hall consists of the main hall, the lesser hall and the meeting room.

The halls are regularly used by local groups and are also available for hire to individuals and organisations eg. all family occasions, weddings and parties as well as sporting groups and one off events.

For further details please contact enquiries@duffusvillagehall.co.uk


Notice: Undefined index: pan_control in /home/duffusvi/public_html/modules/GoogleMaps/action.default.php on line 90

Notice: Undefined index: streetViewControl in /home/duffusvi/public_html/modules/GoogleMaps/action.default.php on line 93